Milford House is a unique rustic resort to experience in beautiful Nova Scotia. We strive to maintain its flair for those who love the outdoors & family time, or the peace and quiet while sitting on a porch and reading a good book. Experience the tranquility of our trails & waterways. Milford House encourages everyone to enjoy their surroundings without interfering with others unnecessarily.
Please be respectful, while all cabins have their own private space, many are in close proximity to others.
In the interest of preserving our atmosphere, we like to remind our guests:
– Children are to be supervised when on the playground, or around the water.
– Pets are to be leashed at all times while outdoors, and under the full control of their owners. Owners are expected to clean up after their pets.
– While quiet time is 10PM, we expect all guests to be respectful of other guests at all times. Please avoid unruly noise.
– No music is to be played in a manner affecting the experience of other guests.
-Please watch your language, little ears are everywhere.
– Prior to any outdoor fires, ensure you check the current fire ban postings in the lodge.
– No fireworks permitted while a fire ban is in place.
– In winter months the ice may be thin, you know what may happen when you play on thin ice.